sufficient for the day
i think i am getting increasingly lazy to blog.
this week has been pretty good (: managed to meet up with quite a lot of pple for lunch/dinner..shin&shiwei, taitais and kumarga. took photos but getting increasingly lazy to upload to blogger as well because it lags terribly.
so here's just a photo to amuse you..idiots unite!
from left to right: tan xueting, justina ung, cara soo and tania teng.
cant decide which of us is the most retarded..maybe setting up a poll would help xP

anyway, just wanted to share something sweet i read.
This last week my Dad killed himself. And the day that I found out, I texted one of my friends saying that I, for the first time, wanted to get trashed so it would stop hurting.
My friend told me: "You are way too strong for that. You think that you are weak, you said that you feel like you're breaking."
Me: "I am breaking. Into a million pieces and all the Kings horses and all the kings men won't be able to put me together again.
Him: It's a good thing that I'm neither a kings horse, nor a kings man. I will put you together again. Fall apart.
He just hugged me really tightly and all of a sudden, the dam of tears broke. And he let me cry all over him until I had calmed down.
Then he gave me the best adivce of my life:Deal with todays problems with todays strength. Don't try to tackle tomorrows problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrows strength yet. You simply have enough for today.
hmm it brought a verse to mind.
Matthew 6:34
Jesus said:
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about its own things.
Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Yeap, lets take things from here one step at a time, shall we? :)
this week has been pretty good (: managed to meet up with quite a lot of pple for lunch/dinner..shin&shiwei, taitais and kumarga. took photos but getting increasingly lazy to upload to blogger as well because it lags terribly.
so here's just a photo to amuse you..idiots unite!
from left to right: tan xueting, justina ung, cara soo and tania teng.
cant decide which of us is the most retarded..maybe setting up a poll would help xP

anyway, just wanted to share something sweet i read.
This last week my Dad killed himself. And the day that I found out, I texted one of my friends saying that I, for the first time, wanted to get trashed so it would stop hurting.
My friend told me: "You are way too strong for that. You think that you are weak, you said that you feel like you're breaking."
Me: "I am breaking. Into a million pieces and all the Kings horses and all the kings men won't be able to put me together again.
Him: It's a good thing that I'm neither a kings horse, nor a kings man. I will put you together again. Fall apart.
He just hugged me really tightly and all of a sudden, the dam of tears broke. And he let me cry all over him until I had calmed down.
Then he gave me the best adivce of my life:Deal with todays problems with todays strength. Don't try to tackle tomorrows problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrows strength yet. You simply have enough for today.
hmm it brought a verse to mind.
Matthew 6:34
Jesus said:
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about its own things.
Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Yeap, lets take things from here one step at a time, shall we? :)
[ back home ]
Comments for sufficient for the day
