promos and 20 things
thank God promos have been fine so far :) for His strength and wisdom..really couldnt have done anything without Him. even if gp compre was horrible. ah well. doesnt matter anymore. glad the two write-until-your-hand-wanna-drop-off papers are over!! woohoooo. maths chem and bio left. hope they go fine :) to everyone out there, jiayouuuu!
got this from lincoln! (i suspect i am bored). dont think anyone will actually come and attempt to guess now in this busy period..but if you happen to, just take a whack at it and tag which 5! (: i will uhhh give you a free lemon tea shld you get all 5 right hahaahahahaha
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.
1. Sometimes i brush my teeth with my eyes closed.
2. I got 3 Es for common tests.
3. My favourite flavour of hello panda is strawberry.
4. I have been attached before.
5. Tues, Wed and Thurs are my tv-watching nights (even through promos! O.O)
6. Arkios is my OG's name, it means hope in greek.
7. The latest i have woken up is 2pm which was during holidays.
8. 8 might be an auspicious number but i dont believe in such things.
9. I think of chloe almost everytime I see 9 because it is her favourite number.
10. 10 was the number i wanted for touch rug jersey but kindly gave it up to xueting. tsk xue, tsk tsk! =P
11. I have boiled hello panda to eat before because i wanted to find out if it tastes good boiled.
12. Laughing until i cry is something quite common on certain occasions.
13. Jaywalking across the road is an every sunday affair to get to church.
14. My average bedtime for exam days is 3-4am.
15. I wish i were a little taller so that i can reach the air con switch in my home without standing on a chair.
16. My mom always reminds me that i am fat and getting fatter -_____-
17. I read the newspapers daily.
18. I only use one hand to msg at a time because if otherwise it would be very slow.
19. Tania discovered that i type with only 4 fingers!!!! O.O
20. When i cook food at home i eat them right out of the pot.
yay happy guessing! and uhhh daphee MUST DO :) xueting, paul, wanchee, yj and whoever else too..haha. but of course..
"consumer blogger sovereignty" is the number one policy. hahahaha.
byebye!
got this from lincoln! (i suspect i am bored). dont think anyone will actually come and attempt to guess now in this busy period..but if you happen to, just take a whack at it and tag which 5! (: i will uhhh give you a free lemon tea shld you get all 5 right hahaahahahaha
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.
1. Sometimes i brush my teeth with my eyes closed.
2. I got 3 Es for common tests.
3. My favourite flavour of hello panda is strawberry.
4. I have been attached before.
5. Tues, Wed and Thurs are my tv-watching nights (even through promos! O.O)
6. Arkios is my OG's name, it means hope in greek.
7. The latest i have woken up is 2pm which was during holidays.
8. 8 might be an auspicious number but i dont believe in such things.
9. I think of chloe almost everytime I see 9 because it is her favourite number.
10. 10 was the number i wanted for touch rug jersey but kindly gave it up to xueting. tsk xue, tsk tsk! =P
11. I have boiled hello panda to eat before because i wanted to find out if it tastes good boiled.
12. Laughing until i cry is something quite common on certain occasions.
13. Jaywalking across the road is an every sunday affair to get to church.
14. My average bedtime for exam days is 3-4am.
15. I wish i were a little taller so that i can reach the air con switch in my home without standing on a chair.
16. My mom always reminds me that i am fat and getting fatter -_____-
17. I read the newspapers daily.
18. I only use one hand to msg at a time because if otherwise it would be very slow.
19. Tania discovered that i type with only 4 fingers!!!! O.O
20. When i cook food at home i eat them right out of the pot.
yay happy guessing! and uhhh daphee MUST DO :) xueting, paul, wanchee, yj and whoever else too..haha. but of course..
"
byebye!
[ back home ]
Comments for promos and 20 things
